Returns and Exchange policy
Complaints procedure for online store Alice & Alice governing complaint among operators / seller and the customer / buyer (hereinafter referred to as "REP")
1. Operator (seller) in online store www.aliceandalice.com is ADVISO, s.r.o., Partizánska 8, 811 03 Bratislava.
2. The Customer (buyer) in the Online store is any person who sends an electronic form to order goods or services.
3. The Complaints Procedure governs the legal relations between the Operator and the Customer, in dealing with complaints concerning the accuracy and quality of the goods and services offered by operators.
4. A claim for the purposes of this Complaints Procedure Rules shall mean the purchaser exercised the right from liability for defects of the goods or services provided to the client, which requires corrective action, or replacement for defective performance, respectively a non-performance of the Contract.
Procedures for handling complaints.
1. To apply a claim, the Buyer is entitled to apply to the address of the Seller ADVISO, s.r.o., Partizánska 8, 81103 by sending the defective goods via mail, wrapped in packaging conforming transport together with a description of the defect and a copy of proof of purchase (invoice) to the Seller. The reason for the complaint can not be quality decrease due to wearing and washing, which over time naturally changes the appearance of the product.
2. Claim must clearly state, in particular:
• Who lodged the complaint (name, permanent address)
• subject of the complaint, or what the customer asks
• to whom the complaint is addressed,
• the date of filing the complaint,
• the signature of the client or authorized person with power of attorney.
3. If the claim does not comply with paragraph 2 of this article will be considered ineligible.
4. The time of settlement of the claim is more than 30 days from the date of the claim. The client issues a client of a complaint to a written document.
5. Filing a complaint is the day of the claim by the Customer. The date of the claim shall be considered:
• for postal consignments - the day of delivery of the complaint to the customer's mail room)
• When delivering - the date the copy of the complaint, confirming customer service
• for mail delivery - the day of receipt of an electronic mail message to the e-mail address of the customer.
6. Other legal relations between the operator and the customer expressly modified by this Complaint Rules shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the contract concluded between the provider and the client, the relevant provisions of generally binding legal regulations in force in the Slovak Republic, in that order.